Monday, December 21, 2009

Peepee in the Potty!!!!!

Yeah! Tonight James made his first pee pee in the potty!!! I scared him I got so excited. We were getting ready for bath time, and were in the bathroom. He was naked, waiting to get into the tub, and he said "pee pee" and opened his little potty, sat down, and peed! It was awesome! Even more exciting is that Oma got to be here to see it too! What a great day.

Oma and I also took James to the Museum of the Rockies for the first time today. He liked it ok, and kept calling the dinosaurs "horns". He did get a little bit tentative about some of the sounds that the animated dinos made, but overall he was diggin' it.

So excited about the pee. I have never been so excited about urine.

2 comments:

Mr. + Mrs. B said...

OMG!! I can imagine your excitement when you witnessed it. He is so smart, congrats to you three. He is now on his way to no more diapers!

Wendy said...

Just wait until he makes a poop in the pot!