Friday, February 27, 2009

Sickie


We are very sad this morning.  James and I are currently supposed to be on a plane to Orange County see everyone, and help Papa celebrate his birthday, but the little man is still pretty sick.  I am glad we made the decision to cancel the trip yesterday because he woke up every half an hour last night, and is very clingy today.  I guess clingy would have been ok for travel.  He won't let me put him down, and only wants me to hold him.  He wants Sean nearby, but has to be in my arms. So sad.  The dr. told us yesterday that his ear still wasn't good enough to go on a plane, and also now his other ear is infected as well.  Such a sad little boy.  We had our first run with a high fever on Wednesday night, with his temperature spiking up to 105.  It was awful.  We felt like real parents. 
We are sad not to be with everyone.  It broke my heart a little when I cancelled the flight, but we will be coming down at the end of March instead.  
Time to hold James again...

No comments: